The Missouri Fidlar eByte: September 2016
Join us for a Regional Education Seminar on October 5th at the Phelps County Recorder’s Office. The Seminar will be hosted dually by Phelps County Recorder Robin Kordes and Fidlar Technologies. Meet with your peers to discuss and survey what is currently influencing the land records industry on both the state and national levels.
The Seminar will address a number of current industry activities; these following items will be discussed in detail:
• Recent eNotary Legislation Overview: On August 28th, legislation was passed in Missouri enabling electronic notarization. This will affect every Recorder in Missouri.
• eRecording from a Submitter’s Standpoint: Lynn Wilkey from Simplifile will inform how document
submission will look to a submitter while processing.
• National Trend of Predictable Recording Fees Update
• OfficialRecordsOnline.com Demonstration
• Tour of the Phelps County Recorder of Deeds Office – During the tour, the attendees will see an AVID: Powered by iNSPECT demonstration.
The seminar will be from 9 AM – 1 PM at the Phelps County Recorder’s Office; 200 North Main Street, Ste 133, Rolla, MO 65401.